CourtBot: A User-Friendly AI-Based Judiciary System Cross-Platform Application
Each day thousands of cases are presented within U.S. Courts. Millions of questions surrounding these cases make it practically impossible for government personnel to attend to customer needs a in timely, precise manner.
- Workload related-dispute processing, underserved populations, resource deficiency
- Data Analytics-Private cloud computing solutions for scalability, reliability, usability, productivity.
- Difficulty of navigation-Navigating resources within the court and healthcare system continues to be a major challenge for families and consumers who have disabilities and lack competency to attend to court matters.
Purpose and Functionality:
CourtBot provides an API for all of the popular Messenger Apps which in return provides easy access usability.
*Proves efficient data transfer and processing through carefully implemented API code
*Strong foundational front-end and back-end development.
*Practical for beginner users who need quick access to court filing processes and documents which have been API referenced from our database engine.
*The app's framework is embedded with Open Source code which provides feasibility and cross-platform compatibility for developers to enhance the apps purpose and expand on API implementation.
- CourtBot will provide scalability, usability, reliability, and productivity to a well deserved Judiciary system and society.
- CourtBot handles answering your court-related inquiries with automated (text, voice, peripheral device vibration) message responses queried within the database engine.
- Our platform leaves room and feasibility for further development and compatibility with other popular app platforms such as Facebook Messenger and Google Chat
*For profit model's could utilized organized data that provides target-marketed ads of legal services and community resources.
*CourtBot will abide by a Terms of Service Agreement and does not collect any unnecessary user information